Thursday, November 17, 2011

11/15/11

So it was a great week.  7.6lbs this week!  bringing me down to 272.4lbs.  and 84.4 lbs lost! What is really cool is the scanner that tells you your lean mass (how much your muscle and bones all weigh)  I gained 2lbs of muscle this week and lost 7.6lbs of fat. I couldn't believe it.  That is the third highest weight loss week after my first two weeks of the diet.   I wanna thank my mother for my early Christmas present which I feel is very much responsible for the great results this week.  The camelbak!  She bought me the 2L one or 70 oz bag.  I drink 4 of those a day plus at meals I drink water as well.  The only down fall is the constantly having to go to the bathroom.  I went to a movie the other day and during the 1hr and 45 min movie I had to get up and go to the bathroom 3 times.   It has to be the water because that is the only thing that I have started doing different.  I also found an app on my droid that I can set it up and it will remind me through out the day to drink water.  That has come in pretty handy when ever I get busy and lose track of my drinking.  I am only 7.4 lbs away from being the same weight when I was my lightest in High School.  and only 15.6 lbs from breaking past the 100 lb mark.  I have new pictures I will hopefully post in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! keep up the terrific work buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you more encouragement. And want to tell you how proud I am of you for being so committed to reaching your goal, we are rooting for you.Kay & Ernie Mudd

    ReplyDelete