Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12/13/11

It has been 3 weeks since I last updated you on my progress.  Well I have been extremely busy at work and have not gotten much sleep.  The first week I lost 2.6lbs and then the second week I lost 2.4 lbs  So not great weeks but at least I have not gained weight yet.  These two weeks made me think to my self about my journey and how crazy it has been.  I started thinking about the things that made me get to 357 lbs.  I have had a lot of things happen in my life not as many as other but enough.  I have always dealt with everything by eating or drinking.  How unhappy was I or how much did I hate myself to punish my body with 357lbs. I started to realize that if I don't deal with some demons from the past then I will probably go right back to where I started from unless I learn how to deal with them.  I am scared because I do see the end of the tunnel and I don't know how I am going to react.  I have never been small before.  What does this great adventure have in store for me?  Well despite all of my fears this last week I lost 7.6 lbs to get me down to 252.2lbs for a grand total of weight loss of 104.8 lbs.  I have heard stories of people who have lost a 100 lbs but to actually be one of them is crazy.  I am so excited about passing that mark but at the same time can't believe that I let myself go and get up to where I was.  I still have one more week before I head home for Christmas and see my family which some of them I have not seen in over a year!  I am definitely looking forward to flying again and this time I won't have to ask for the seat belt extender!

No comments:

Post a Comment