Friday, September 9, 2011

8/10/11

 So I decided that I am tired of walking into someplace and being referred to as "BIG GUY"  So on 8/10/11 I started a Diet called Ideal Protein,  I guess diet is not the right word to use because of all the negative connotations that go with it.  So I guess you could say I started a life style change.  When I first went in I was really excited because I was ready for a change.  
I tipped the scale at 357lbs.  I don't know if that is the heaviest I have ever been but I am pretty sure that it is close.  I have dieted before and have had some success but nothing seemed to help me keep the weight off.  I was unaware of what my body needs how many calories I should be taking in.   So this life style change is completely different for me because it is very strict on what I can and can not eat.  So I am hoping that it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment