Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/27/11

Well this was a tough week I thought.  My parents came into town and the were surprised with how I was looking.  They knew I was on the diet so that took away some of the wow factor but it was still great to hear them say that I was doing a good job.  I took them out to eat a couple of times while they were here this weekend and that was a little different because normally I will only  go out once a week for a salad with some friends just so I don't lose all of the social aspects of my life.  I took them to the Overland Express and ordered a salad with balsamic vinegar.  When it came out they had already drowned the salad with dressing and cheese.  So I grabbed my napkin and started wiping off my lettuce when the waitress came over and asked if she saw me wiping my lettuce off with a napkin.  I told her yes and she went back and got me a new salad with the dressing on the side.  I thought that was really nice of her. Now for some results. I went and weighed in this week for 6.6lbs of lost weight and 3 inches gone.  So that puts me at a total of 52.8lbs and down to 304.2lbs total.  I am very excited because I broke the 50lb mark and am on the way down that big hill of 100lbs.  Also that means that next week I will potentially be under 300lbs.  I haven't been there in about 5 yrs when I was there for about 2 weeks and went quickly back up.  NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE HUGE FOR ME!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment