Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10/4/11

Holy Cow what a day!  GREAT NEWS!!!!  I am under 300lbs.  I lost 5.8lbs this week and brings me down to 298.4lbs.  I am saying good bye to the 300 and never looking back.  My Granny was here this last week and she couldn't believe how much I have lost.  I am truly blessed to have the family and friends that I have.  They are the most supportive people in the world.  I want to thank everyone for following my life change.  I went in today and Dr. Morris even commented on helpful my blog has been.  He has been using it to help others along with their own journeys.   I am proud to say that as of today I have lost 58.6 lbs and 40.5 inches  I have lost 6 pants sizes and I am now on notch 11 of my belt.  I have decided to try and keep the same belt through out this whole process, so when ever I am struggling  and i can just let my belt out to the first notch where I started and remind myself how far I have come.  I had set a goal for myself to be under 300 by my birthday on the 14th. Which I achieved a week early so I decided to set another goal for myself.  I would like to have lost 100 lbs by Thanksgiving. This is a much larger goal but yet achievable.  I had a realization yesterday.  The longest I have ever stuck with a "diet" is about three weeks.  This has been eight weeks and I am still going strong.  I can actually look at myself in the mirror and I can tell myself that I am going to do this with out having any doubts within myself.  Yesterday was the first time I realized that I am actually going to do this. It was a very proud moment for me.  Ounce again I want to thank you all and pictures will be coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment