Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8/11

So close to being out of the 280's but I didn't make it.  I was exactly 280 today.  I lost 4.6lbs this week for a total of 77lbs so far.  I can't tell if it is getting easier or harder.  It is just a lot of work to make the right choices. I am trying to keep myself busy because that makes it much easier.  If I am busy I am not by myself thinking about how hungry I am.  My wonderful mother purchased me a Camelbak for an early Christmas present.  Which has been great!  It looks kind of goofy walking around with a water bag on my back all the time but it makes drinking water a lot easier. It will be 3 months on the 10th.  That is crazy!!  I realized I am not going to make my goal by Thanksgiving so I have decided that I am going to change my goal.  I want to be out of the 270's by Thanksgiving.  I have decided that I am not going to be able make it through the winter with the coats that I have.  They are all to big.  So I am going to have to go buy a coat to get me through this "middle section" of my diet.

1 comment:

  1. Camelbak, how cool. Sure, they look silly, but the husband and I have them, too. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete